In the unlikely event you are having an issue with one of our batteries we have developed a straight forward warranty & return policy:
• For all returns or warranty claims contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Returns of undamaged batteries may be issued full refunds less a 5% restocking fee.
• 5 year warranty
• We stand by our craftsmanship. If we made a mistake in building your battery we’ll fix it or replace it.
• Hi-powerbatteries offer a 5 year manufacturers defect warranty from the date of purchase The lifespan can reach 4,000 recharge cycles, or roughly 6–10(+) years with regular use that is appropriate to what the battery is designed for. This warranty does not cover negligence water damage or misuse of the battery or normal wear and tear. If it is deemed that the battery was used improperly, you will be subject to a $150 an hour repair charge plus parts and shipping.
• Only batteries sold as a package labled 96v are intended to be ran in series. Otherwise series connections are not permitted.
• To submit a warranty claim, please contact the original place of purchase.
• 90 day warranty on all accessories & complimentary products (chargers, powerbox cases, volt meter, etc).
• Free lifetime technical support & free battery analysis.
• Warranty only applies to original owner (non-transferable).
• Customer pays return shipping on returns or warrantied component inspections. For all return shipping we recommend using a local shipping service like FedEx office or the UPS Store.
• If you have a quality issue with a product please contact support to help diagnose the problem. If a product does not meet our high quality standards, then we will issue you a replacement component or fix the original at no additional cost. Replacement components will only be sent after we have received your returned component and finished an inspection to determine the cause of any problems. Hi-powerbatteries is not responsible for return shipping.
• Do-It-Yourself modifications or damage due to gross negligence or abuse are not covered by the warranty.
Please mail your package in a traceable method to the address below. Include a note with your name, your order number and describing your situation and/or request.
10552 Evans drive ste 4
Luna pier mi. 48157
By purchasing or using a product from Hi-Power Batteries LLC buyer agrees to:
Assume Any And ALL RISKS of INJURY LOSS OR DEATH resulting from the use of this product,
WAIVE,RELEASE, AND NOT SUE,MAKE ANY CLAIMS OR FILE ANY ACTIONS against Hi-Power Batteries LLC, or any one of the aforementioned entities and each of their insurance carriers,
subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, members, representatives, assignees, employees, volunteers, and agents, as well as manufacturers, dealers, installers, and distributors (hereinafter the “Indemnified Parties collectively
the Indemnified Party” individually)that are based on, arise or result from, in whole or in part, use of the product, and
INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES HARMLESS, from any and all claims, demands actions, causes of action, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising
from or related to participation in any activity and any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by buyer or assignee.
Buyer also agree to pay all cost, including reasonable attorney fees and disbursements, incurred by any indemnified Party in defending an investigation, claim or suit brought by or on behalf of Buyer or assignee.